Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Prompt Writing

What makes you happiest? Write a paragraph in which you describe something that makes you happy.


What makes me happy! is going to Bosnia so I can see my grandma and grandpa. Because I know what me and my grandma are gonna do. Here are three things were going to do. First we are gonna go shopping, Then go buy some chocolate, Finally we are gonna buy some shoes and food because I  would starve at Bosnia. I'm gonna go to Bosnia at summer because I promised my grandma and grandpa that I would come. I'am so so happy! I gonna go to Bosnia because my grandma and grandpa has puppies at her house even did you know that we can build houses on our own but we have to pay the rent. My grandma and grandpa is so fun then the earth my grandma is my dad's mom and my grandpa is my dad's dad I was so surprised! THANKS FOR READING!


No comments:

Post a Comment